Theft of Intellectual Property?
Carvalu.com™ competitors who in various forms now use the proprietary, patented and copyrighted (COPYRIGHT TOMMY VIG 1988-2013, U.S PATENT NO. 6038554) valuing method of Carvalu.com without our permission and in clear violation of the appertaining Visitor Agreement, and intellectual property and other laws, include:
The Kelley Blue Book: “VIRTUAL WALKAROUND” and “PRICELINK”
Edmund’s: “TRUE MARKET VALUE”
AutoSite, Bizrate.com and Epinions: “SORT BY ATTRIBUTES”
CarPoint: “RATE YOUR CAR” and “WHAT IS YOUR CAR WORTH”
Fleet Lease Disposal, Inc.: “VERETECH”
The Cobalt Group: “PRICELINK”
J.D.Power & Associates “JUNOAUTOCHOICE”
General Motors Corporation “GM BUYPOWER”
Juno “AUTO CHOICE ADVISOR”
Automobile Information Center “JUNOAUTOCHOICE”
Sorting by Attributes is a proprietary and patented methodology of Tommy Vig.
- Registration / Login
- Try Our System If you are interested and want to see how it works...
- Calculate the Current Monetary Value of a Specific Automobile
- Non-Subjective Valuing® All about the method that Carvalu.com™ uses...
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Philosophy Value and Price
- Practical Buying Idea How to make the best possible new supermini deal
- "Honest" Base Price Concerning "honest" base price and other novel numbers...
- Improving Democracy Improving the free market system by eliminating asymmetric information
- Status Symbol Prestige value has real monetary worth
- Comparison Charts Carvalu.com™ Qualities' Inventory
- Value Comparison Carvalu.com™ Novel Comparison Chart
- Theft of Intellectual Property?
- Visitor Agreement Disclaimers, Philosophy, and Explanations
- Technical Support